We would like to welcome 6 new interns for the summer of 2022. They will be taking on a range of topics hoping to cover some of the key themes our community has been enquiring about over the past year:
- Emily Allen – Genetics & Medical Management, and Physical Health
- Jesica Antwi – Diet and Obesity
- Isaac Ramsey – Behaviours (and the holistic approach)
- Jack Medlin – Education
- Charlotte Freeman – Transitions to Adult Services
- Susan Over – Adult Residential Options
Our keen group was able to join us for our May 2022 conference, enabling them to hit the ground running with the information gathered not only from professionals but from our families as well.
The aim of these projects will be to gather existing research and initiate new research so that we can produce a range of resources such as; help guides, support sheets, and information passport-style documents.
We are very grateful to both Nationwide and Keele University who have provided funding for these intern placements.